Fitted Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zoodles95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram 5.7
Another vote here for Weathertech.

My Outdoorsman came with nice Mopar mats which were part of the package. The rear mat is really nice and gives good coverage. However, the fronts left a lot of carpet open to the elements.

I found a pair of used Weathertechs that would fit my Quad Cab. Front and rear for $100? Why not. Put the driver's side in and full and perfect coverage. Problem was the mats I bought were grey and my Outdoorsman has the brown interior. I bought some outdoor spec spray paint for plastic, vinyl etc and went to work. They look awesome now.

The rear mat can seem flimsy at first compared to the robust feeling Mopar mat but it offers even more coverage and once in place it does not move at all.

It would take a lot for me to go to another mat now. Next up is to get a set for my wife's car.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
So an update for those of you who have responded to my post...

Front are working great. I love them. Especially with my job, easy to just remove and spray them off. Leave them outside for a few minutes to dry compared to the old carpet which sucked to clean every weekend.

Back mat though... Not so much. I've had to pry the door sill trim up a little on both sides and stuff the edge of the mat underneath the trim. If I don't and I close the doors then it bunches up near the bottom of the sill and causes a slight ripple effect across the foot section of the mat.

Durability hasn't been something that's been tested as the mats have only been in roughly a week. So my post was initial impression based on comparison to what I've felt and used in the past.

But again, so far I'm loving the front ones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

soSincerious

Reaction score
Ram Year
'16 1500 QC express
Engine
5.7 4x4 3.92 LSD
I am very happy with my Huskys. Much better than weathertechs I've had in the past

Last edited:

dgray2712

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar V6
I had WeatherTech's in my Edge. I am a truck driver, and I did a load for them about 6-7 years ago. I went into the store and talked to the person in there. Ended up ordering a set. After all that time, there was only a slight discoloration on the drivers side from dirt and oil. The day I bought my Ram, I had them ordered on my phone before I left the dealer. They sold them at the dealer, but were out of any that fit the Rams. I'm a customer for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fritzzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Besides the photo from the huskie one, can we see a photo from the oem mat sitting on the truck? I just got a brand new 2018 sport silver and I cant decide if I get the OEM (my 1st preference just because of the look with the logo)...or if I get a huskie or the one from costco...I live in Vancouver

Mikemax

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Big Horn Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the WeatherTechs in my 06 and while they fit well in the front the back mats never flattened out. As others have said they are thin, but do work. MY biggest problem with them was when getting in the truck with wet boots it was like stepping on to a ice rink, very slippery. Just ordered the Aries mats for my 18 as from the pics they seem to have more of a texture to them, Ill let you know how they work out.

Michael Cole

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just installed Weather Tech in my 2015 Laramie crew cab front and rear. Front fit like a glove and lap the sill so water can be drained right out the door. Rear fit ok but seem a little wide for the center hump. All in all they look great in the truck and save my carpet.