Floor mat reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
+1 for the RAM floor liners. I first bought the Weathertechs but didn't like the hard plastic look and feel. The RAM ones were a much thicker, heavier material. The lay flat and stay in place. As a bonus they were much less money than the Weathertechs but they don't offer as much side to side coverage (I have a small amount of carpet visible with the RAM liners that was covered by the Weathertechs).
Does the passenger one stay in place? My weathertech one slides around when some1 steps on it. There is no mat hook on the passenger side.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I’ve had Weathertechs before and they were fine, wife’s SUV has the full set and it’s been great. I have the Mopar liners as previously posted and like them a lot, mostly because they were free. Dealer paid for ‘em :)

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love my Husky liners. Had them in many of my past vehicles and now in my current one and even put them in the wife's, all 3 rows.

FYI we are running 20%OFF and FREE shipping in the US on them until 12/14

stexram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Husky xact contours here.
Got to put them to the test in the snow here in south texas today, they performed flawlessly

bpd138

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just put the Husky Weatherbeater's in my 2014 Ram Quad Cab. They fit great and the little spikes on the underside of them prevent them from sliding around. I'm very happy with the look, fit and finish.

Meok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just put the Husky Weatherbeater's in my 2014 Ram Quad Cab. They fit great and the little spikes on the underside of them prevent them from sliding around. I'm very happy with the look, fit and finish.
What colour is everyone going for?

Thought I would go for the grey as the sand that get carried inside my truck would soon discolour the black mats and that they grey might not be as bad.

I could be wrong.... ill let everyone know lol

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

jeffstoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have they husky x-act contour and love them. Never had weathertech, but I do have the husky weather beaters in my car and they are ok
So you prefer the X-Acts over the Whetherbeaters? I am debating that question right now. Is there any tendancy for your heel to snag on that soft rubber, going fron gas to brake?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
So you prefer the X-Acts over the Whetherbeaters? I am debating that question right now. Is there any tendancy for your heel to snag on that soft rubber, going fron gas to brake?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yes I prefer the x-acts. Never had an issue with the heel snagging.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Was going to buy another set of mopar slush mats for my new limited since the oe ones don't cover across the hump in the rear and came across tuxmats. Anybody heard of them or used them. I know husky and weathertech are the favorites, but I don't personally like the look of them.