Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My truck came with the carpet floor mats...they look nice, but trap a bunch of dirt - Seems like I'm vacuuming every other day.

I was looking at the Husky x-act and WeatherTech floor mats to put in there, obviously I'd have to take out the carpet ones to use the floor hooks.

My question is how good of a custom fit are these and are they worth the $200, or should I buy some cheaper ones (like the cheaper Huskies) and just throw them in over top?

Bighorn1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm in the same boat. New truck and in the market for some rubber floor mats. Interested to hear peoples opinions on this.

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
My husky liners fit perfect. I can spill a cup of liquid & none will get on carpet. IMO worth it, no trapping dirt & when they are dirty just take out & rinse

Searay245se

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon Laramie
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I couldn't see spending that kind of money for floor mat so I went with one's from Rugged Ridge and they fit good and keep all the nasty stuff off the floor just like the big money ones.

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My husky liners fit perfect. I can spill a cup of liquid & none will get on carpet. IMO worth it, no trapping dirt & when they are dirty just take out & rinse

Which version of husky liners as they have a few...

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I just said to my dealer when I made the deal "how about you throw in some dodge all weather floor mats?" And I got them! 9 times out of 10 they'll give them to you. That being said, I've heard good things about the weather tech. My uncle has then in his 2500 and said he'll never use anything else. Personally, I don't find anything wrong with the dodge rubber mats. They do wear out after a few years but they look good and work well!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
Husky liners on amazo warehouse, just a damaged box for $99. Model # 98011

Jdback42

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the Westin Wade Sure Fit. Cost about half of weather tech and fit exactly the same. I highly recommend them. I got mine at streetside auto. Came out to about $65 for the front pair.

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a pair of rubber slush mats at a local auto store for $20. They worked fine over the winter. Gonna put the carpet mats back in for the summer.

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the Westin Wade Sure Fit. Cost about half of weather tech and fit exactly the same. I highly recommend them. I got mine at streetside auto. Came out to about $65 for the front pair.

Haven't heard of these before... I'll check them out. Thanks!

RamExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought a set of Maxliners. fully molded and works great. They aren't "soft" they are hard plastic which some people don't like but they were half the price of weather tech when i got them on sale. i love em

ghost0623

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400714664.926341.jpgI got x act and keeps all the sand in whenever I go to beach. I also have dodge floor liner which is also good. I will sell u my dodge rubber floor mat if u r near by ;) )I am in ny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks but I'm in NC. I too am looking at the x-act or weatherbeaters by husky. Weathertech is just to much $$$ for my blood!

haybale

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I originally wanted to go with Ruugged Ridge, but they don't have a rear mat for '13 crew cabs, just quad cabs (at least they didn't a few months ago). I ended up ordering a set of Weathertech digital fit mats, one piece front and one piece rear. They are expensive, but worth the investment IMO. My only complaint is that there is a small section of carpet still exposed on the trans tunnel just to the right of the gas pedal, and the same thing on the passenger side. Shouldn't be hard to find two small pieces of rubber or plastic to fill the gap, I just haven't got around to it yet, and I haven't got mud on that area yet anyway. If I can remember when I get off work, I'll take some pictures

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I originally wanted to go with Ruugged Ridge, but they don't have a rear mat for '13 crew cabs, just quad cabs (at least they didn't a few months ago). I ended up ordering a set of Weathertech digital fit mats, one piece front and one piece rear. They are expensive, but worth the investment IMO. My only complaint is that there is a small section of carpet still exposed on the trans tunnel just to the right of the gas pedal, and the same thing on the passenger side. Shouldn't be hard to find two small pieces of rubber or plastic to fill the gap, I just haven't got around to it yet, and I haven't got mud on that area yet anyway. If I can remember when I get off work, I'll take some pictures

Great thanks!

haybale

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It doesn't sound like you're too interested in Weathertech because of the price, but here's the pictures I promised anyway. I do apologize for the quality, my phone camera sucks in low light, even with the flash.

Here's the rear
1400743897.jpg 1400743899.jpg
And the front 1400743901.jpg
Here's the exposed carpet I mentioned on the drivers side 1400743902.jpg and finally the exposed carpet on the passengers side 1400743909.jpg

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
Hey jbsm, check out my husky liners man. Fit perfect, kid can spill a soda
& it will be self contained in the floor mat. No offense to weathertec but 1 piece front tht covers the center overrated for me cause no one sits there in my truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey jbsm, check out my husky liners man. Fit perfect, kid can spill a soda
& it will be self contained in the floor mat. No offense to weathertec but 1 piece front tht covers the center overrated for me cause no one sits there in my truck.

Do you have the x-act or weatherbeaters?

Thanks!

UneasyJmitchell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do these companies make the front floor mats in two pieces (I have a console in the middle). Any pics of the two piece?