Gauge Faces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bubbasneed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am going to keep an eye out for a broken cluster that is in MPH or KPH if it is cheap enough and just try and remove the tach face. If that works I will just put it in my current cluster.

I am still going to have the dealer check the mileage and hours and compare it to what the cluster is reporting and I hope there is no discrepancy. I have to take it in for a recall so I will have them do it then. Does anyone know if they charge for this service?

Cesar592

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
You can swap to the correct lens and mask very easily. It's around $75 to replace new. I have a damaged one I'll give you to see if it corrects your problem if you pay for the shipping.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Hello good afternoon to all the forum a preguta where you got the gauge faces is that eh tried to get them but I do not know the part number you think you can help me to correct this my cluster brings kilometers and I want to replace the faces to miles

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hello good afternoon to all the forum a preguta where you got the gauge faces is that eh tried to get them but I do not know the part number you think you can help me to correct this my cluster brings kilometers and I want to replace the faces to miles
Unfortunately, the faces are not swappable on 2013+ Ram trucks. Only the surrounding bezel and lens.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

powderbrad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd be worried about what else was "fixed" as well.

I swear dealers don't even look at these vehicles.