Gauges from a limited into a sport/Laramie??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone tried switching out the Sport/Laramie gauges with the better looking ones of the Limited??? I like the look of the limited speedo and tach.

Did a search but can't find anything on it.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
If you look in either the interior section or audio and electronics section you'll find a very detailed thread on this! There are a few guys who have done the swap

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
My bad, thanks for the correction 14hemi!

apepe0738

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Since you already have the upgraded cluster, I would see if you could just swap the skin from the gauges. That way you still get the look you are after but you don't have to worry about all the mileage stuff...

Hrolfr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Since you already have the upgraded cluster, I would see if you could just swap the skin from the gauges. That way you still get the look you are after but you don't have to worry about all the mileage stuff...

I believe it is a sealed unit.

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
I believe it is a sealed unit.
Lens will come off (I replaced the entire lens/bezel assembly on my premium cluster) and you can pick the needles off if you want to. Applique will just peel off too.

OP
OP
MACH

MACH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

This is what I really want to do. I don't feel like replacing the whole dash.