headlight switch relocated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OutlawTrucker

OutlawTrucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Morgan can you pm me the shift schedule you had on your 1500 for the Superchips?

Sweetee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'm a newby, but this mod looks like something I'd like to do with my new Ram Express. I've seen posts on how to remove the center dash bezel, but what is involved in removing the bezel to the left of the steering wheel where the headlight switch is located? How many wires will need to be extended.? Thanks for any info.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The relay harness I'm using takes about 3 seconds to turn off the lights when i cut the switch. the red button cuts em off instantly as long as i hold it. useful for telling truckers its clear to change lanes on interstate.

I drive a rig myself and although its a nice idea to flashem in i try not to make it a habit unless trks are doin almost the same speeds..I hear if you flashem in and there is some sorta accident cause of it your gonna be held responsible..

IN ontario and quebec canada all the trks are supposed to be governed at 105 kph(65 mph)so sometimes its a 5-10 mile drag race to pass one another and then they hi beam ya in at the same time your chkin the mirror to see if you cleared them or not....If anythin i just shut off my headlights for a cpl seconds..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963