Headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rherman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I am looking to drop the headliner down enough to install the sharkfin antenna and wiring for it. I looked for a while and couldn't find a write up on here or youtube, anybody have a idea on how it is done?

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Remove the a, b and c pillar trim. Remove sun visors. Velcro around sunroof. And that's pretty much it. Remove enough stuff so that you can lower the whole thing. If you try and bend it down, you can crease it.

OP
OP
Rherman1

Rherman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Remove the a, b and c pillar trim. Remove sun visors. Velcro around sunroof. And that's pretty much it. Remove enough stuff so that you can lower the whole thing. If you try and bend it down, you can crease it.

I have an express, and no sunroof. the pillars you are talking about are the drivers side front middle and back?

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Even easier. Yeah. That pillar trim, sun visior, over head console and weather strip around the door is pretty much all that hold it up

OP
OP
Rherman1

Rherman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Even easier. Yeah. That pillar trim, sun visior, over head console and weather strip around the door is pretty much all that hold it up
Very cool, Then it will be easy to install the shark fin antenna and antenna wire for the cell in the truck. Thank you!

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No problem. It is easy to do. There is just a lot if trim to take off to get it done.