A How to ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Installed my Coverking NEOSupreme covers and they fit great and I love the 2 tone look! BUT and you have to look out for my buts lol Is there a trick to keep the seat cover from sliding a bit when you sit on it? I just retuck now but am lazy and do not want too lol.. Any anti slip cloth things out there ? Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00251.jpg
    DSC00251.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 72

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
it didint come with a hook or something to keep it in place ?

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
it didint come with a hook or something to keep it in place ?

Thanks for your reply
No hooks,, It is a 1 piece cover that you tuck in between the seat and back. I ever remover it to be sure,, Not sure even if I added a hook I could slip it down, But will try later when the Black Flies die down more.. BUT I do know of the hooks you mention I have seen them on other covers!

SilverRam11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
I have the same issue. They look good but kind of move around after sitting on them and getting in and out of the truck. I find myself tucking them back in all the time.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Not sure if it will work but how about that rubber/foam mat that you line a tool box with?

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Maybe fashion your own hooks with boot straps and or shirt stays?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Maybe fashion your own hooks with boot straps and or shirt stays?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Tha back section of the seat seems very tight, BUT I may be abble to snake a wire down there and make some sort of hook .. I e mailed Coverking about it and they sent me 2 anti slip mats so I will try those.. Someone mentioned anti slip shelf liner, I am trying that now and so far good.. I will try the CK stuff to see if it is better

patchelect

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think that is a byproduct of seat covers vs reupholstering. Some covers slide more than others, but I believe they all slide to a degree.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I think that is a byproduct of seat covers vs reupholstering. Some covers slide more than others, but I believe they all slide to a degree.

Yea it is, Coverking sent my 2 pieces of friction cloth and that helps alot, Also I did try a screen type friction material and that also worked