How have you mounted your Pistol and Rifles in your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortac1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking at option for pistol and rifle mounting. Any pics of what you did?

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a safe installed in the back but I probably will get a Magnet for under my steering column. I think they are called Go-Magnets but there are tons of off brands on amazon

OP
OP
N

nortac1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Unfortunately I have the Longhorn edition and no room under the rear seat for a rifle as I have the subwoofer there. I will have to invest in a couple of the magnets. I like the idea.

Any other ways to mount long guns?
Thanks!

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
I also have the sub in the back, but a Arsenal SLR106 Krinkov with 30rd Circle10 mag fits perfectly in the driver side storage compartment. I've also stuffed an IWI Galil Ace pistol with the folding arm brace in there. But that's a little too expensive to be leaving in there.

An AR pistol with 7-9" barrel should also fit.

Also use the Tac-Mag like unxpctd has pictured. Holds my DW CBOB just fine.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My folding SBR AK47 will fit anywhere in the truck it seems. That is a class 3 so depending where i go I wont leave it in there. Its a lot of gun in the wrong hands. My Sig is gun magnet under the dash just like Unxpctd, my 1911 sits in the bottom of the console. I hope the day never comes to warrant the need for any of them, but if someone threatens my family I will use all 3 until necessary.

Also if you have the subwoofer and fold flat floor crap thing. Just remove that **** of a device and you can mount it to the bottom of the seat with a few screws and some velcro straps.

Last edited:

9th

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine like this:
J2ZfDNA.jpg
FSv50o7.jpg
nGVv6cK.jpg
i967XDh.jpg

I will try to take a picture for the others tomorrow...:roflsquared:

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It doesn't move at all. Its a 20-25lb magnet. I'd never heard of these things before. Works great. Now...I will say I haven't taken it off road bumpy style driving...but I still wouldn't expect it to move at all.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It doesn't move at all. Its a 20-25lb magnet. I'd never heard of these things before. Works great. Now...I will say I haven't taken it off road bumpy style driving...but I still wouldn't expect it to move at all.

It wont, mine hass been through some crap and never budged off the magnet.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
No...just the lighting...its an all black VP9:

zf1NP0nl.jpg

Sandbox

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I keep my pistol on on my person in the truck, even on long trips. If I have to leave it in the truck, I have a Tuffy Console lid on one of the floor cubbys to lock it in until I can come up with something more secure.