How many like the laramie longhorn cattle tan interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
For those that have not seen them....check out the Longhorn Limited. Same style of interior, but in black! No longhorn badges and no brown wood trim. Instead, you get a better quality leather with gray piping. Even the dash is leather. You still get the rear buckle bags, but I think it looks great.

IMO, the brown looked too "country" and I am an OU grad, so the Longhorn emblem was a def no. When I saw a limited, I knew I had to have it. The brown wood grain is replaced by a gray/black wood grain that looks so much better.

My 2500 Granite 4x4 Mega Cab has the limited interior. It took 9 weeks to get my truck and while waiting for it, I would literally drive around Dodge lots looking for Limited's just so I could sit in them.
Idk about a better quality of leather, the jump from a Laramie to a longhorn was definitely a big one but I noticed no difference at all going from a longhorn to a limited.