Husky floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwboomer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I received these floor mats today. Unfortunately I ordered gray instead of black. Damnit.

I was expecting pretty damn nice floormats for $180 and all the good reviews I've read. But they seem cheap and feel like plastic :yucky: I'm sure they work great but.....

So I'm just gonna ask: do the weathertechs have a nicer feel to them, more rubber than hard plastic?

I didn't want to spend 180 on mats much less 220 :naughty:

Bferren

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Get the husky xact contour. More rubber feel than hard plastic. About the same price as weathertechs.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got the Husky Weatherbeaters & am quite happy with them. I think they look more rugged than the Weathertechs.

I've had Weathertechs & I find that over time they show more wear & tear on their textured surface than the Huskys.

I've also run into situations where the Huskys provided better coverage than the Weathertechs....never the reverse.

My Huskys are jet black, not grey.

12vrunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man if you got those dished side husky those are the best. I had some for like 8 years keept in all mud dirt and water. But I did think cheap looking when I got them to. But better then weather tech no hole.

OP
OP
V

vwboomer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went ahead and ordered the front Husky Xact mats. Much nicer look and feel even if functionality is the same. Since the rear sees little use, I decided to hold off a bit on that one.

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did Weathertechs that go over the center hump. They fit PERFECTLY.

OP
OP
V

vwboomer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did Weathertechs that go over the center hump. They fit PERFECTLY.
thought about it. It doesn't really need protection. though if there were integrated trays or something that would be super handy