Husky vs Weathertech floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I bought some Husky liners back in the fall, I originally was going to buy Weathertechs but got a crazy good price for them when I went to order. Put them in just before winter actually hit and have given them some time to live with me. I waited to give this review till I had some good time with them and wore different footwear. They were a great price, and do keep the interior clean and dry from snow and salt, but....
To anyone deciding between Husky and Weathertech, I can say consider the Weathertechs unless the price gap is huge like I paid. The drawback to the Husky's is anytime they are wet or snow is on your feet at all, they are SLIPPERY, like almost dangerously slippery. Like I said, I tried different footwear before I gave my 2 cents here. I have cursed out these mats on a few occasions when my foot has slipped, that can be sure. Being that Weathertechs are more rubbery than the Husky's, I don't think they would be as slippery. I will continue to live with my Husky's during the winter months only, and back to stock carpet mats for summer. And will keep them, as I am not going to start a floormat collection, but I just am aware getting in/out of the truck anytime it's wet out.
This is just my opinion people, I've thought about giving a quick take on them anytime my foot slipped and I was swearing.:roflsquared:

MidnightRambler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The weather techs are just so frikkin' expensive. Had a buddy back in MI with a set in his Camaro and he swore by them... That might be a later add on after I get some other toys, though :naughty:

Patticus222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Big Horn
Just got some Weathertecs for x-mas from my parents. Best floor mats I've ever had the opprotunity to put below my feet. They don't get slippery and fit tight. But the price was the only thing that held me back from buying them.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
My weathertechs are pretty slippery IMO, although I do like them.

Echo42987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
This is why I went with weathertechs in my Ram. My wife have the huskys in here Acura and I have to constantly re-adjust my foot once they get wet. I haven't had a problem with the weathertechs at all. You pay a premium for the better product, clearly.

legend02

Reaction score
I have the husky liner digifit they are more rubberized no issues

pickupman66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I got a set of the Huskyliners when I bought my truck. the fronts were 2 piece and the rear was 1 piece. LOVE THEM. just hard to get to the in floor storage in the back. I have the middle seat in the front so I also got the over the hump as well. I got black but wish I had gotten the tan. the black shows too much dirt IMO

riored4v

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had Husky in my last car and was really happy with them. I considered doing WeatherTech for the truck until I saw the price and lack of discounts. I just ordered my Husky mats from AutoAnything.com and they are also offering 20% off on them.

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the weathertechs front and rear. I got the over the hump style for the front as well. I've had them in my last 4 trucks and never have any issues. In the winter I'm in CO playing in the snow and the rest of the year I'm in Vegas playing in the dirt. They've held up great in both occasions. Like all mats they have their pros and cons but for me I will always use Weathertech.

rgardjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have the husky liner digifit they are more rubberized no issues

They are very easy to take out and dump because the bend and flex easily. I really like mine.

z28th1s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had Weathertech's in my last 3 vehicles and in my wife's last two and we swear by them. They work as advertised! They are a little more pricey than the others but IMO well worth the difference.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
I've had my WeatherTech installed since christmas day and love them. I wish they held more liquid as they seem pretty flat and doesn't really "cup" alot of fluid. I have both over the hump mats for max protection.

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the dealer throw in the weather techs for free. But been kicking myself for not adding a bed liner.

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
I have purchased and installed Weathertech Mats in every auto I have owned. I feel they produce the Best Quality and Functional Mats. With my Ram I had felt guilty for buying it with my Son fixing to Start College and Money was kinda tight... So I shopped around and found a Set of Front and Back Husky Liners for 1/2 the price the Weathertechs were and Free Shipping!!! So that is the route I went!

Truthfully I really like the Husky now after almost 7K miles... I have No complaints! Plus I saved $$$ and these mats are doing the same job the WeatherTechs would be doing and doing it well...

I will say though! If $$$ has NO bearing? Go with WeatherTechs...Well worth the Extra $$$.

gsw_03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tradesman Floor Liners

My dad just got a '14 2500 Tradesman, and he's looking for floor liners. He called the folks at Weathertech, who recommended against their own product because of slippage issues in the Tradesman trucks (rubberized flooring and lack of hooks, I suppose). Anyone with experience with the Tradesman(s) have a recommendation?

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Yea there are no mats designed to fit the vinyl floor. U need to add anchor points.

Bakaehler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Spend the $ on Weathertech, you will be so happy!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am3334