I guess it's time to get the interior fixed up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
How do the covers stay on? I'm highly considering ordering these but not paying someone to do it. I have the cloth and I know all that has to be removed. Wish you had the time to have done a how to!
Looking awesome though.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Just go to an upholstery shop and get a cheap pair of hog ring pliers and some hog rings to install the new ones. You'll need some diagonal cutters to clip the old rings off...other than that a few basic hand tools to get the seats out and apart....the covers are very self explanatory once you start removing the originals.

Texas Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not trying to hate on the build, but that's a lot of dough to put down for seats that don't look that much different than the stockers. Looks good, but not terribly different.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Fake "leather" with cloth inserts and some funky looking cheap ass material on the back to top tier 100% leather with perforated inserts that are a completely different color...yep...they're exactly the same. lol

You probably don't wanna know how much 3 yards of Alcantera suede for the headliner and visors cost...and it's exactly the same color as stock. lol

It's not always about making it different...sometimes it's about just making it better. This is a no budget truck...I won't cut corners anywhere.

Last edited:

Texas Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I didn't say they were the same, I get the difference in quality and I get how you are with your truck. I just said that it doesn't "look" that much different. I figured with all the options that katskin has you might have picked something that stood out a little more.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
What was your interior before Unbroken? Love the leather. And I know the leather I had put in my last truck was way nicer than the leather that came stock in this truck.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
It was just the standard R/T-Sport fake leather/cloth seats.
It was nice...it was just stock.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I didn't say they were the same, I get the difference in quality and I get how you are with your truck. I just said that it doesn't "look" that much different. I figured with all the options that katskin has you might have picked something that stood out a little more.

Yeah, like HOTT PINK!!:gayfight:

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
They are for sale. I was contacted in private here about them but haven't heard form him in a few days. I figure if I don't hear from him by tomorrow I'll go public with them.
I thought $250 + the ride was fair.

JASONCALEY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi
They are for sale. I was contacted in private here about them but haven't heard form him in a few days. I figure if I don't hear from him by tomorrow I'll go public with them.
I thought $250 + the ride was fair.

Contact me I will take them at that price just let me know

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good to me, I'm sure it smells amazing in there!

Oh how I miss leather. I think I'll get some nice buckets with leather if I go that route.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Contact me I will take them at that price just let me know

There's another gentleman I've been talking to about them...he has first dibs on them. If he passes I'll let you know though.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Got the headliner back...that Alcantera feels great.

600596_10200256070584103_1527973694_n.jpg

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
It was cheap actually. I think they charged me 50 bucks labor. The material was ordered as extra straight from Katzkin when the covers were ordered...that wasn't much either. They just pulled the vinyl cover off, sanded the Ram logo off the foam and recovered it.