iGGEE seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
anyone that knows me knows i hate leather seats with a passion, but since i use my truck for work and when i go to the field i often get dirty and didnt want my seats to get funky, lol, so last week i ordered some of the gray leather seat covers from IGGEE, i got a great deal on em, and honestly i couldn't be happier with the product, installation took about 30 mins, everything fit really well, the pix are from right when i finished the install and they still had the wrinkles from being folded up in the box, but after sitting in the sun all weekend most of the wrinkles have worked themselves out and look much better...

IMG_6923[1].jpg

IMG_6925[1].jpg

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those look pretty good. I'll have to look them up.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Look good. Actual leather or vinyl ? Thanks.

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
anyone that knows me knows i hate leather seats with a passion, but since i use my truck for work and when i go to the field i often get dirty and didnt want my seats to get funky, lol, so last week i ordered some of the gray leather seat covers from IGGEE, i got a great deal on em, and honestly i couldn't be happier with the product, installation took about 30 mins, everything fit really well, the pix are from right when i finished the install and they still had the wrinkles from being folded up in the box, but after sitting in the sun all weekend most of the wrinkles have worked themselves out and look much better...

Do the covers have the leather all around, or is the back of the seat some kind of fabric/mesh ??

OP
OP
Demon-HeMi

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
leather all the way around, they actually have the pockets in the rear of the seats as well, also ill add that so far they have held up extremely well, no noticeable wear in them yet, and this is a daily driven truck

CanadianNick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
Those look good and priced well also. Thanks for sharing. Never heard of this company before. Been looking for some leather/leather type covers myself but didn’t really wanna dish out like 1500$ CDN for katzkins.
Been looking at a whole bunch of differents one but a lot of mixed reviews about fitment. These looks pretty good

OP
OP
Demon-HeMi

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Those look good and priced well also. Thanks for sharing. Never heard of this company before. Been looking for some leather/leather type covers myself but didn’t really wanna dish out like 1500$ CDN for katzkins.
Been looking at a whole bunch of differents one but a lot of mixed reviews about fitment. These looks pretty good

Ive been very happy with mine so far

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, the price on those are excellent. Are all those wrinkles in the OP the wrinkles that worked themselves out? Any gaps where your original seats show and how well do they wrap on the backside of the front seats? Is there anything aesthetically you are displeased with, regardless of how minute?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Demon-HeMi

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Wow, the price on those are excellent. Are all those wrinkles in the OP the wrinkles that worked themselves out? Any gaps where your original seats show and how well do they wrap on the backside of the front seats? Is there anything aesthetically you are displeased with, regardless of how minute?

Thanks.

Honestly for the cost i love them, the only thing i had that i found odd, was how tight they fit, when they are still new the fabric is stretched so tight that when you sit on it, you can feel the fabric pushing against you slightly like lumbar support, but that went away after a few days driving it, other than that i have no complaints, 95% of the wrinkles came out of em, and they fit around perfectly, backside matches juat like the front

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think these might be a good fit for me, they look clean. I'm killing my fabric and I have found that deep cleaning of the interior can take longer than an exterior detail! I'm tired of it. If I can get just a few years out of these and only have to run the deep cleaner on those seats one more time, I'll be happy. Nice find, thanks for posting.