Interior dome light...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram14Stud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 !!!!
Hey guys, this drives me crazyyyy !... that I can't turn on my back seat dome light without turning on ALL the interior lights....

My wife sits in the back seat with my infant and always needs to turn it on when I'm driving...

very distracting...

Am I missing something here?...Can I turn on just the rear light?

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, this drives me crazyyyy !... that I can't turn on my back seat dome light without turning on ALL the interior lights....

My wife sits in the back seat with my infant and always needs to turn it on when I'm driving...

very distracting...

My interior lights are either on or off (2013 SLT)

pickupman66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
same with my 09 Laramie.. all or nothing. But you can push the back light and it kicks on by itself.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

very distracting...

I think you'd be best served adding a push on push off interior light back there. You can get some that wire in or some that are battery powered.