Interior led issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sticks2010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Recently installed LEDs for maps and rear dome. Problem is dome on with truck running also driver map turns all 3 lites on. Suggestions???

OP
OP
S

Sticks2010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm some what resolved, rear dome switch was on. Lite not working with truck off though. No another problem is that my passenger map switch may be broken. Question is how do you remove console, non sunroof, to access lite switch?

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
The map light console (entire thing including garage door opener, LED, rear window switch, sunroof switch) uses the push tab/spring clip things to hold it to the headliner. I really had to yank on mine to get it off, I just tried to do it near the clips so the whole thing wasn't going to flex like crazy.

Also, if you have the key off, and turn on one of your LED map lights, does it start flashing instead of being on? If my key is on, or the interior light switch is clicked all the lights are fine, but if my key is off, and I try to just click one of the lights on it will flash at about 2Hz.

OP
OP
S

Sticks2010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks I had it figured before seeing your post. As for lites none work with key off. As of now, who knows what tomorrow brings. Seems everyday things change/ correct themselves.