Interior LED light swap kit for stock interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleTap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I am looking to swap out my stock interior light bulbs for white LED smd lights. My stock interior lights are horrible and don't light anything enough to see anyway plus I think my map lights are going bad anyway.
Who makes a setup for a 2014 crew cab sport? I want to swap them all out to LED...map lights, dome lights, vanity mirror lights, rear interior light and footwell lights and any other lights in the interior. Does anyone make a kit that includes all of these? When I had my Ford Raptor I just bought a kit and it replaced all of the interior lights. But I haven't been able to find any for 2014 crew cab ram 1500's. Only seen kits for 3rd gen ram's.
If no kits are available does anyone have a list of the LED light part numbers or sizes for all of the interior lights in a 2014 crew cab 1500 so I can buy them seperately if I have to?

Thanks

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No kits to switch out all of the lights. I found one on Amazon for the map & dome lights, but that's it.

Trying searching on here and in the electronics portion... Tons of threads about this already with all of the lights you need.

rocky472

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I purchased a kit from eBay that included the dome, reading, glove box and license plate. They produce a very white light that appears much brighter. The kit did not include the visor mirror lights. You can really see how yellow the original bulbs were when you open the mirrors.

big_red06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Bighorn
Engine
hemi 5.7
found mine on ebay searching interior led lights for a 2014 ram kit came with with 8 leds for around 20 dollars did maps, dome,under dash ,licence plate and rear bed lights very bright much better than stock

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Use superbrightleds.com they give you tons of options and the right bulbs when you search by vehicle. Warranty as well!

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I'm not sure about the sport package..but my longhorn interior lights cannot be switched out. (Without a ton of work) They're LED attached to a computed chip.

Pull the lense cover off first to make sure you have a bulb.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ufokillerz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i just did the swap in my rebel today. Using some bulbs i bought a while ago, Elef t10 bulbs for my front map lights as well as license plate lights
http://www.elef-usa.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4401566
expensive.. but i had them around. I've tried a lot of bulbs and these are great when you need the light aimed straight ahead

for my foot well, and glove box i used T10 194 Morimoto XB LED Bulbs - Automotive LED Signal Bulbs - The Retrofit Source
These draw 2.4W on the bench supply and are pretty much some of the brightest bulbs i've ever tried.

for my rear interior i used a 44mm festoon replacement, but i had to solder on some end caps for it to stay
Festoon Morimoto XB LED Bulbs - Automotive LED Signal Bulbs - The Retrofit Source
also draws 2.3-2.4W on the bench supply. That is about as bright as i've ever tested for a ready made bulb.

Lots of bulbs advertise X watt etc, but when it comes to power draw and output, i was very very disappointed. I was surprised when the morimoto's were as bright as they are. Previously used Sylvania/Osram Ledriving bulbs all around which are pretty bright. Tried philips stuff and they were no good

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Has anyone found replacement bulbs for the newer sunvisor vanity mirrors. The newer ones are different they are not festoon, but some other animal. The stock ones absolutely suck, hoping to find something I can actually see with.

Sonnyde

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Has anyone found replacement bulbs for the newer sunvisor vanity mirrors. The newer ones are different they are not festoon, but some other animal. The stock ones absolutely suck, hoping to find something I can actually see with.
Someone on another RAM forum recommended 74 LED (T5) bulbs on ebay. I ordered a set of 10 for $4.95. I am hoping they fit and the extras maybe can do my lic. plate lights as well. Well see. I'm tired of searching and searching for something that should be easy. Can't even get a straight answer from RAM. For 5 bucks these were worth a shot based on another's recommendation. I'll update after I get them (end of May) and install 'em or at least try and install them. Here's the ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/252047537354
Don't even get me started with the under hood engine light with the twisted connections !!!