Interior missing part question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swiater4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Greetings all! New to the Forums being I'm just fresh back into the Ram game! Been a while. I just bought a used 2011 Ram 1500 BigHorn. On the interior console above the radio is a small cubby. It has RAM written on it. In this spot is where you take out the 2 screws in order to get trim off. There is supposed to be a rubber mat covering this spot but mine is missing. Does anyone know what the name of the part is or where I could find one? I've been all over the Mopar site, Ram site, Factory part sites...I'm stumped! Any help is appreciated!:crazy:

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Greetings all! New to the Forums being I'm just fresh back into the Ram game! Been a while. I just bought a used 2011 Ram 1500 BigHorn. On the interior console above the radio is a small cubby. It has RAM written on it. In this spot is where you take out the 2 screws in order to get trim off. There is supposed to be a rubber mat covering this spot but mine is missing. Does anyone know what the name of the part is or where I could find one? I've been all over the Mopar site, Ram site, Factory part sites...I'm stumped! Any help is appreciated!:crazy:

Send a PM to allmoparparts.com or just leave a message in his vendor area and he can probably get you set up with the correct item.

OP
OP
S

Swiater4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok thanks! I sent a message out last night, let's hope they know. Thanks again.