jump seat mini console mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

et todd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
thinking about maybe adding the mini floor console that goes in front of the front jump seat.do you just screw it to the floor?don't really want to put a hole in the carpet if i don't like it though.

wallacemf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 4x4 Hemi 6.4
thinking about maybe adding the mini floor console that goes in front of the front jump seat.do you just screw it to the floor?don't really want to put a hole in the carpet if i don't like it though.

Yes it screws to the floor, there are two screws that that thread into the floor back close to the jump seat. You'd have to cut the carpet and about an inch or so of insulation to get to the holes.

My 2016 2500 came with the little tray, which I took out and installed a mini floor console out of a wrecked power wagon- they both screw into the same two holes but the PW console also clicks into the dash as well. Not sure which console you are talking about but there you have it.