Jumper seat to full console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boonie828

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am wanting to take out my jumper seat with the fold down cup holders out in my 2011 ram 1500 and replace it with a 2010 1500 full center console. What would I have to replace to make it fit if anything? Or will it just line up well in the jump seat brackets? http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/duhameister/console.jpg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's a pretty decent thread on this and also a YouTube video. Idk how hyperlink with my phone. It's not too bad. I ended up making my bracket that holds the console to the dash. You'll need the center console obviously, mine didn't have the kick panels on the floor board. You need the bezel (from a 12 or older) for the center console and those are the major parts. If you want the console shifter to work you'll need a new shifter cable and a new harness for the electronics. You can also just get the storage bin insert if you want to keep the column shifter, I'll have a bin for sale soon since I just traded my truck in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk