Just a small mod.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got bored today and decided i wanted to build something. No measurements taken or anything just thrown together Haha.

Imo you can never have enough storage space in a truck, and i also HATE when there is stuff rolling around in my cup holders all the time.

As you can see Im already using it lol

ae362b9a-e101-a199.jpg

ae362b9a-e110-1012.jpg

ae362b9a-e11a-a693.jpg

My camera really is horrible i apologize. Hopefully you can actually see what's going on. I can still open My cup holder and use it without touching so i don't have to worry about scratching the cup holder up. Also used the hard ends of some velcro on the bottom to keep it in place and not slide around without actually having to mount it. Worked well. I didn't wanna go bigger cause i knew i wanted to be able to open cup holder, misses the bottom by about a centimeter lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Nickxxxr

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks. When i get more money i wanna put in a center console and a 2500 middle part (dunno what its called) since i have column shift but this is ok for now lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
not too easy to see much detail in those pics, but nice work