Katzkin leather seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iRamZz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is it better to just have a dealer install them professionally or just do it myself? been quoted around $950 for install. Let me know which way you've decided to go with yours

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed them myself in my Challenger and it wasn't too bad. It took me a whole weekend to do and the only tools really needed to install were hog nose pliers and some hog rings. I started with the back seat, since it was the simplest and give me a nice learning curve.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Try it yourself, if you can't get it done, then go to the installer.

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used to build seats for the chevy Malibu. I built seats for 7 years. Probably over a million seats I've done. I of course opted to do my own seats. Took about 5 hours for removal and reinstallation. The best thing to do is take your time. Take before pictures and pictures along the way if need be. I thought the fronts were easier, but I also have the full bench. Not the 60/40. There's less than 30 hogrings in all the seats. With some Velcro mixed in. If you leave the leather skins in the sun as you take out seats. The sun will make them a little easier to manipulate the wrinkles out. Not a deal breaker. Just easier. Unless you have a steamer. Still not a deal breaker. I used leatherseats.com seats. I like their configuator better, but I digress. Take your time. Apply some logic and some bengay and you'll be fine.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
If you are interested, you can reach out to Moddiction on here. He is a registered vendor with the site that sells the Katzkin products.

Codydoss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I got my Katskin installed on my 2012 big horn by a certified installer. Cost a little more but saved me all of the headache. I'd definitely do it again!