Laramie heated cooled leather seat cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdxers11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Flame Red
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am going to purchase a black leather laramie heated cooled seat off ebay. Driver side only. $679 shipped. 2015 year. Mint condition. is that good or not?? I have seen these seats skyrocket in price.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
That's a lot of money for one seat. Aside from that, it's very hard to find partial sets. Most nice seats are sold as a complete set. I expect you'll have a very hard time finding the rest of the ones you need alone, and will likely end up having to buy a whole set anyway.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
^^^^^^
What he said. Sounds expensive then it will be hard to find the rest without buying the drivers seat again

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i bought a clean set for 550 plus 100 shipping off car-part.com

OP
OP
M

mdxers11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Flame Red
Engine
5.7 hemi
Bummer. It's on it's way. Didn't get logged back into the forum before I bought. I have seen these insanely prices on eBay before. Sets around 2500 and higher so I thought it was a good deal. Well I will just have to find a passenger somewhere at a salvage yard.

You know the urge when you think someone else is going to buy it before you? I should have waited, but the seat is immaculate

JRust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Bummer. It's on it's way. Didn't get logged back into the forum before I bought. I have seen these insanely prices on eBay before. Sets around 2500 and higher so I thought it was a good deal. Well I will just have to find a passenger somewhere at a salvage yard.

You know the urge when you think someone else is going to buy it before you? I should have waited, but the seat is immaculate

You'll be happy with the seat. I have purchased a few times when I should have just waited to be sure on info. So I understand all to well that feeling. That is a little spendy for the one seat. Still it will be worth every penny when you get it installed & sit in it. I just installed mine Thursday & am in love it. The stock cloth manual seat is horrible. I found my drivers seat & rear bench on car-part. Bought them shipped to me for $510. By far the cheapest I have found. They aren't perfect either. Couple minor scuff's but was a great find. Just on the lookout for a passenger seat now. I will wait until I find one cheap though. Congrats on the seat & don't beat yourself up to much on the price. You could have found one cheaper but you didn't get completely hosed either

Last edited:

HvyDuty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Don't feel too bad, I believe just the seat covers (back and bottom) from the dealer are like $600 each. I'd imagine the whole driver seat from the dealer would be $1500+.

But yup, as mentioned previously car-part.com is the place for stuff like this. Sometime you can get lucky if you watch craigslist frequently too.

I upgraded all my tradesman seats to big horn power heated cloth including rear split bench for about $300. Leather seats tend to be more than twice the price of cloth though and harder to find.