Leaking rear window?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Why can't they figure out a fix for this after all these years? It's such a common problem, it's ridiculous.

OP
OP
jbr

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I sealed the third brake light on Friday 1/2. It poured on 1/3 and 1/4. No leaks!! I replaced the bulbs in there also with LEDS from Superbright before I sealed it. [emoji1]

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Mine leaks too, fawking Dodge.

Rodallg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Mine leaked so I went into the dealer and at first they thought it was the window leaking until I went to pick it up and of course they tell me it the brake light that leaks and they have seen a number of them the same way.
When I took it in I told them I read in some forums that the brake light is leaking on the Rams, he looked at me like I was a freaking newbie and didn't know a darn thing.

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Seems to me if you get one of these trucks, immediately reseal that third brake light as a precautionary measure.

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Once I get my truck, I'll be replacing the bulb with an LED. Seal it up good and never have to touch it again (hopefully).

AzRamLover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jumping on this bandwagon - I had a really small leak that manifested under high pressure drying from car washes (normal rain, etc. did not cause the issue).

The dealer did repair and replace of the 3rd brake light, along w/ reseal, no charge.