Leather cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivey_usmc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 17 ram sport with the Faux Leather in it. What is the best cleaner for the seats and dash? Should I use meguiars leather cleaner even though it's not real leather or just a vinyl cleaner?

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
I will vote for Adam's Polishes interior cleaners. If you have leather, just order their conditioner and don't think twice about it lol. The stuff smells amazing. Just like fresh real leather. Really love that smell in my Laramie.

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
OP... I second Adams Polishes. You can only get their stuff online and they have great tutorial videos for all of their products.

71_340

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7L Hemi eTorque
The owner's manual states to use the Mopar cleaner (of course they recommend that). It also says do not use any kind of oily cleaner/conditioner/

mh3c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I never use the same stuff for seats as i do dash and door panels because they are different materials. For door panels, dash, console, etc. I use 303 Aerospace protectant. Expensive but worth it. For leather, I use an expensive leather conditioner that you'll never find at Autozone. Its called Hi Temp Leather Conditioner.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I will vote for Adam's Polishes interior cleaners. If you have leather, just order their conditioner and don't think twice about it lol. The stuff smells amazing. Just like fresh real leather. Really love that smell in my Laramie.

Adams is also a vendor on here so there is a forum discount. Love Adams products

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I use Meguiar's Gold Class leather cleaner and conditioner. Works fantastic for an off-the-shelf product. Highly recommend it.

Adam's is great as well if you want a professional product.

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been using chemical guys leather cleaner and conditioner. Leaves a nice supple finish and not greasy. Smells great too.

reloaderguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've been using chemical guys leather cleaner and conditioner. Leaves a nice supple finish and not greasy. Smells great too.

Same, every six months or so. I hate shiny leather and this stuff dries flat.