Looking for Ram 2500 rear heated seat wire connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronnie4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey guys, I just finished a center console swap in my 2015 Ram 2500 Laramie crew cab. Now that I have a jump seat instead of a console, the final task is to get my rear heated seats working again.

To pull it off, I'm trying to hunt down the male end of the wire connector that plugs into the female connector under the driver seat (see attached pics). This is the wire that goes to the actual rear heated seat switches on the console that I traded with the guy who had the jump seat. Luckily I took a bunch of pictures when I performed the removal of the console.

All in all I need the male end of the connector that plugs in under the seat, as well as the wire that comes off it which runs to the plugs for the switches. It's been a challenge to find the connectors and wire. Any ideas? Maybe Mopar has them, but I haven't been able to track any part numbers down.

In hindsight, I should have just removed the this wire and connector from the console harness before I shipped it off. It's not like the guy I traded with had rear heated seats in his truck.

Thanks!

Female_connector.png

Male_wire_end..png

Inside_rear_of_console.png

rear_of_console.png

dozer5478

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you made any progress on this project? I have a set of 16 laramie seats that i want to put in my 12 big horn SLT. trying to get wire harness part numbers and figure out if i have to flash the canbus to make things work????

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio