Mopar bright pedal kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone running one of these in their truck, is their better grip or is just straight up cosmetic. looks similar to the bullit pedal kit I had on my 2003 mustang GT several years ago, I know the brake pedal will be a pain in the balls, I remember cutting an edge of the mustang kit and gorilla gluing it on.

https://www.amazon.com/Mopar-Bright-Pedal-Kit-82212138/dp/B007NQ7LCO

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
The Mopar accessory one does not fit adjustable pedals, per the catalog. Don't know why, might be able to modify. Brake pedal install is a lot easier with wd40 & a screwdriver.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have the Mopar kit in my 300. I think they're a little grippier, but it's mostly just about looks. They're a real pain to keep clean, but they do look nice.

You're right about the installation too. They're standard on my car because it's an SRT, but they don't install them at the factory. They're shipped in a box in the trunk for the dealer to install, and I'm guessing it's probably because they don't want to slow things down on the line while somebody fights with them. I didn't realize mine weren't on until I got home so I had to do them myself. Definitely way more of a pain than I expected.

Last edited:
OP
OP
abouttobeglue

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Couldnt sleep last night, so I ordered the Mopar kit for $78 from Amazon last night. I saw the putco kit, but couldnt justify paying $130 plus having to drill holes. Being unable to sleep has lead to several purchases for my truck; black widow exhaust, k&n intake, hellwig front sway bar, seat covers, kicker speakers, Hurst stunner wheels. So far rested and alert me has been happy with all the things sleep deprived, mildly delirious me has ordered at 3 or 4 in the morning.