My interior upgrades, Seats, RA4, Leather heated wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man am I jealous. Other then money the only thing holding me from these sweet upgrades is that I want to trade my QC in for a CC once I'm in the positive on the loan side with mine lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

JRust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Man am I jealous. Other then money the only thing holding me from these sweet upgrades is that I want to trade my QC in for a CC once I'm in the positive on the loan side with mine lol
Makes sense! I have no intention of getting rid of my truck for at least 4 years. I plan to hang onto the stuff I pull. Just in case I decide to take it back to stock when I do get rid of it

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Makes sense! I have no intention of getting rid of my truck for at least 4 years. I plan to hang onto the stuff I pull. Just in case I decide to take it back to stock when I do get rid of it
I'm in the process of buying a house, and already told the wife if we have the storage, this truck is getting the works haha. I feel the same way about trading in /selling them back to stock, most upgrades you will never get your money back in.

twisted 8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@ JRust , nice wheel !

Good luck on the rest , I love my RA4 8.4NA Upgrade ! And this weekend I'll be installing my 2016. 7 " premium cluster with a brand new red accent ring Rebel Mask !

Some good info and a good read here , for anyone else interested in upgrading to the plug n play premium cluster.

Information on premium cluster upgrade - DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

where did you get your red accent rebel ring for your cluster? I got an entire Rebel interior and that is the only thing I dont have.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
where did you get your red accent rebel ring for your cluster? I got an entire Rebel interior and that is the only thing I dont have.
I got it from allmoparparts.com

$78 only !

Stay tuned I'll give you the P/N

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I should have this any day , then I'll do a DIY of how to change your premium cluster lense and mask .

OP
OP
J

JRust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Well back from a work trip & most of my stuff is waiting. My VP4 radio is ready to go in. Just need the wiring harness but have a bit of a wait there. I also got my passenger seat which matches my set WOOHOO! I have the seat wiring harness's from Mike. Hoping to get to putting that in tomorrow. I'll be pulling my center console & passenger seat. Need to run the wire to the engine bay fuse panel. I'll get all the wiring in place. Then reinstall the seat & center console.

Will the VP4 work temporarily with the old bezel. I have the new one I just don't want to have the heat controls not working. I'm on the waiting list for that harness to the evac unit. Wondering if I should just wait to put the new radio in until I get the wiring harness?

OutlawTrucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I also have Laramie seats in my truck plus upgraded door panels, Laramie limited wheel and upper glove box, chrome AC vent trim, full center console swap and chrome interior door handles

97f118d5cb98a8f707aa65aee056717f.jpg

41cfecfa532df87f8ce4a608660f0998.jpg

a00d04aa79a38be462095c83fb2752cf.jpg

OP
OP
J

JRust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I'll get some pictures soon. Did all the seat wiring today. Huge thanks to Deer Guy for making me everything I needed for the seat wiring. Took me a couple hours as wiring really isn't my thing & I was a little paranoid. Then put the 5 pins in backwards on the passenger seat. Really wish I had the proper tools for pulling those pins. About lost my minds getting all of those back out. Made the mistake as the diagram I was looking at. I didn't realize I was looking at the front of the plug & not the back:roflsquared:. So be sure to clarify that if you do your truck. LOL!

Surprisingly everything works. My hard buttons turn on the heated wheel, Heated steering wheel plus my cooled seats worked too. The buttons do not light up which is a bit annoying but I don't care at the moment. Happy to have it all working. Haven't done my 8.4 radio conversion yet. It is next

OP
OP
J

JRust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Another update. When I installed my 8.4 VP4 radio. I lost my seat heat/coolingas well as heated wheel. Just needed to finish the 8.4 conversion adding the Hvac & conversion wiring harness. Finally got that done & for the most part all is well. I did get the wrong Hvac controller. So while it works it wants to shut off when I switch the fan from 6 speed to the 7th. Pretty sure this is tied to that Hvac. Also the VP4 8.4 radio has some problems. Waiting on a replacement but it's a little slow coming. Nav doesn't work & I keep getting the 911 error. Which is weird as the Canadian radio shouldn't have that. Anyway hope to get this all buttoned up soon. Is great to have all the seat features back working again