Need help around leather seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slimes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Hi members,

Looking for some expertise help on what I may need. I have a 2015 ecodiesel slt. I was able to find through a salvage yard a set of leather seats out of a 2014 hemi 1500 laramie.

I installed all the seats and they seem to work fine. But I think the rear seats should be heated but my slt does not have the buttons to turn them on.

Also I installed the 2 bucket seats in the front. They are powered which is great but I think they should be cooled but I don't have them on my slt.

When installing the driver seat there were 3 plugs in the laramie seats but I only have 2 wires in my slt. Now when I try to turn on my heated seats or steering wheel from the Centre dash console it will not work, but will work when I control it through the radio head set.

Any idea what I may need to get the heated seat buttons working on the Centre dash console?

Also how to possibly get the cooled seats in the front and the heated in the back working?

Parts and links or videos would be greatly appreciated.