Need to remove the premium gauge cluster before selling the truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shthpns22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A while back I swapped the gauge cluster in my express for one of the premium clusters from a higher trim. I was thinking about trading in my truck on a different vehicle and wasn't sure if there would be an issue with having the premium gauges in the truck instead of the cluster that came with the express. The mileage is correct on the premium cluster as I had it set by tvandnav2go.com. Just trying to get some opinions on the subject.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As long as the mileage is correct I wouldn't worry about it. I'd bet money that no one will ever know that you even swapped to the nicer cluster unless you tell them.

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Since you corrected the mileage, no worries.

OP
OP
S

shthpns22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was just wondering if the dealer would notice and get suspicious since the express model didn't come with that type of cluster.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I don't think they're going to complain...its an upgrade with the correct mileage. They'll probably never even notice until its too late (after trade).

Good luck with your trade and finding a new truck!

OP
OP
S

shthpns22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the input guys!

I don't think they're going to complain...its an upgrade with the correct mileage. They'll probably never even notice until its too late (after trade).

Good luck with your trade and finding a new truck!

Actually looking at switching to a 300 srt as long as everything works out right.