New seat skins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

posttal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 and 2013 Laramie
Engine
hemi 5.7
Does anybody have a line on where to purchase new leather seat skins. My seat has a few spots in the leather I'm not happy with from the previous owner sliding in and out..and I want to replace the drivers side lower skin. All I see on places like e-bay are grey skins and I need tan/beige . . and most my Google searches take me to sites selling seat "covers" and I want the actual leather skin. The grey ones I did see on e-bay were only a couple hundred dollars for a new bottom skin..where as the dealer is triple that so I don't want to go to the dealer.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Im pretty sure each seat is 1 piece of Leather for the seat portion. If you go to a vendor such as all Mopar Parts and Talk to Benny after giving him your vin he should be able to sell you just the leather cover, and you will just need to install it with some new hog rings.

OP
OP
posttal

posttal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 and 2013 Laramie
Engine
hemi 5.7
most newer seat don't even utilize the hog ring set up anymore...I changes a set over on a mustang GT a few months back and they don't go on the way they did when I was a kid. If I can get the bottom drivers side skin I can put it on...but all the one's I've see on line are grey for some reason...and I need beige/tan. And when I do a search it seems to come back with covers and not the actual skins

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
most newer seat don't even utilize the hog ring set up anymore...I changes a set over on a mustang GT a few months back and they don't go on the way they did when I was a kid. If I can get the bottom drivers side skin I can put it on...but all the one's I've see on line are grey for some reason...and I need beige/tan. And when I do a search it seems to come back with covers and not the actual skins

Ram seats use Hog rings or at least the 2013's did when I installed my Katkinz cause I had to cut the hog rings out of the stock seat to remove the cover. The Cover is the skin just worded differently, I ordered the cover for the back seats to match my front sports when I had them.