Newsflash for those upgrading 5.0 to 8.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cgeorgemo

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have the 5.0 with the free XM which is why it is going back in the truck until the free year is up.
I added the steering wheel audio controls. There is a guide in the DIY section that I wrote.
Bluetooth and USB works.
The onscreen climate control buttons don't change anything even though they act like you did something.

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
I have the 5.0 with the free XM which is why it is going back in the truck until the free year is up.
I added the steering wheel audio controls. There is a guide in the DIY section that I wrote.
Bluetooth and USB works.
The onscreen climate control buttons don't change anything even though they act like you did something.
I wonder if there is a setting in the developer mode that you can turn off the climate control menu. I know there is a series of buttons that can be pushed on the auto climate controls that pull the mode up. But since the auto controls are gone I'm not sure how to access it now.

Ram3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram Sport CCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so can i do the radio update on my 2012 sport ?

OP
OP
cgeorgemo

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar