No wiring for auto dimming mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b_palmer22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First post WOOO!!! Hey guys, i bought a 09 Hemi Last night. On the way home i noticed that the auto dimming mirror wasnt dimming. Ran it back to the dealership today and they said there was no wiring for it. Theres no cable coming down from the headliner. What gives? Anyone know where i can get a wiring harness?
Thanks in advance!
-B_palmer22

OP
OP
B

b_palmer22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just read through that thread and checked the Build sheet i got today. It does have the photo chromatic mirrior listed all the parts are there minus the harness. Oh the joy of used cars.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
What a weird thing for someone to remove.

Sent from my Tapatalkin' BB 9800

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Wow. Someone really didn't like their dimming mirror helping them out to go through that trouble. Lol

OP
OP
B

b_palmer22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The truck has aftermarket cab lights and im wondering if they pulled the mirror harness to use the power. I know in the motorcycle world you can get microfiche for everything. any luck with this so i can try and get a part number?