Power Seat Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agron1979

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 Ram express with the manual seats, is it possible to remove my drivers seat and add a power seat? I was just wondering if this can be done and if so what else would I need to buy besides the power seat itself?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It will physically fit. The biggest question is whether or not you have the harness under the carpet.

I'd do some rooting around under your current seat and see if you can't find some connectors lurking there.

Copatlarge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have manual seats also and there is a harness under mine. Are any of the wires hot? I'd like to put a accessory plug in the back seat and that would be a great spot to tap into.

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a set of leather/cloth insert black heated front seats and matching back seats. Power drivers, manual passenger. I also have the panel for the dash to control the heated seats and steering wheel if you ever add one. Where do I find the classified on this site? I been looking, but I am new and don't know where to list stuff like that?