Premium Cluster bezel cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdxers11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Flame Red
Engine
5.7 hemi
Anyone ever removed minor scratching from the clear plastic cluster cover? Or , would it be easy to remove the clear cover and replace the base clear cover from my old cluster that is scratch free? I could do the swap, but wonder if there is a compound to buff out minor scratching. Thanks!!

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The one from your old base cluster won't fit. The dealer sells the part separately and it's around $75, I think.

I've had decent luck with PlastX. I couldn't get everything out, but it definitely helped.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone ever removed minor scratching from the clear plastic cluster cover? Or , would it be easy to remove the clear cover and replace the base clear cover from my old cluster that is scratch free? I could do the swap, but wonder if there is a compound to buff out minor scratching. Thanks!!

How ironic, I was wondering the same thing today. It seems like they scratch easily. I thought the clear plastic "cover" would be part of the cluster unit, no? In my past trucks/cars, it was.

I'm afraid anything I use on it would just swirl more scratches into it.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I believe the bezel/lens PN# is 68205928AA

That's correct for the standard premium cluster like you'd find in a Big Horn or Sport. If it's one of the "special" ones, the p/n is different.