Problems with Interior Leaking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joe.streets

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drove through a pretty crazy rain storm this past weekend, and realized that the upper rear corners of both my passenger and driver side roof leaks... has anyone else had this problem and do you know if it is covered by warranty?
I own a 2012 Dodge Ram Express.

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
I had the same problem with my 12. Its coming from the third brake light. Take it back to the dealership and have them replace it. They replaced the entire assembly with no questions asked.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
funny, mine is still leaking from the slider........again.......the 3rd brake light on this 12 model has never leaked, but the one on the 07 model did. Mine doesn't leak every time, just occasionally. Temperamental I guess. Never ever gets on the carpet or anything except a few drops on the top of back seat and headrest. $40,000 + and they can't seem to get good seals LOL. I'm going to silicone mine shut if it keeps it up.

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I siliconed my 3rd brake light because I wasn't going to deal with the **** since I did get a different one tinted

moledodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
DAT HEMIIIIIII 5.7
Silicone is too much of a permanent solution. Just buy a cheap gasket from home depot and cut it to fit.

Cadilac1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Notised recently that my headliner has a water leak patch on the back left corner. Just bought the truck 2 month ago. I guess the previous owner had this problem. Hope it was resolved.