Raise Driver Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j0hn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey, I am wondering if anyone has done it, or knows someone who has.. I am trying to raise the driver seat in my 2012 CC Express, maybe an 1-2" at the most. If there's a mod or seat lift kit out there..

I appreciate the help.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The rear of the seat is as easy as a longer bolts and some spacers, the front mounts being horizontal is the tricky part, most likely involve custom fabbed brackets.

This is a mod my grandmother used for years.

qSA4xvxfPGBVeeybePfDQcZ9LXoQJzEmDDS8RzPTGbXzIZDLRA.jpg

I'd like to raise the seat an inch just so my legs can be a little more relaxed.

It would be nicer for me if the seat could go back another inch or so.

JimP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey, I am wondering if anyone has done it, or knows someone who has.. I am trying to raise the driver seat in my 2012 CC Express, maybe an 1-2" at the most. If there's a mod or seat lift kit out there..

I appreciate the help.

What did you wind up doing?

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Found this in eBay and purchased it. What a difference it makes in vision. I'm 5' 9" and this mod was one of my best.
Heavy pieces that give you either 1 or 2 inches of lift while also increasing the recline angle slightly allowing for the legs to feel more natural. Takes 20 minutes to install.

Attachments

• IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 443

JimP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wound up having a local machine shop make spacers for me that were 2"X2" round with a 1/2" diameter hole drilled through the center. If I had to do it again, I'd make the hole a little larger as the longer bolts that I thought were 1/2" must have been just a little larger.

Davidspira

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Found this in eBay and purchased it. What a difference it makes in vision. I'm 5' 9" and this mod was one of my best.
Heavy pieces that give you either 1 or 2 inches of lift while also increasing the recline angle slightly allowing for the legs to feel more natural. Takes 20 minutes to install.

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
You could just put a power driver seat in,it will raise you to wherever you want,Run the power from center console and change center console fuse to 25a