Ram interiors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperBeaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Have any of you seen the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland interiors? SUPER ****. Why, i ask you, can I not have that AWESOME saddle leather interior in my Ram!?

That also being said, how about that push button start and the whole "I dont even have to take the key out of my pocket to unlock the door" bit. What do you think the chances are of getting that done aftermarket?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
The leather seats I'm sure if you are will to pay you could get custom ones made.

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I love a push button start, my mom has that on her car and it is super cool. But on my truck I like turning the key especially since I need to let the grid heater do its thing before I start it :D.

that being said Ram's interior has come a long way, I always thought that is what they lacked but the new 2012, and 2013's look amazing.

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
That leather inside those new Jeeps is nice... but not my style. Being from Canada, the leather gets rock hard and cold when it gets to be -40C in the winter and crazy hot in the summer. Obvioulsy theres the option for heated/cooled seats but i'd much rather have cloth seats.

As for the push button... to me it just seems like thats another thing to stop working properly. My mom has push start on her '09 Altima. Its neat but i'd rather just use a key.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I LOVE the new jeep interiors, the seats and dash inperticular.

Tapatalk Addict

Joshwaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 CC 4x4 Laramie AirRide
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Will seats from a 2011 or 2012 bolt up in a 2005?

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have any of you seen the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland interiors? SUPER ****. Why, i ask you, can I not have that AWESOME saddle leather interior in my Ram!?

Well....................................................................................you can.

2012-ram-2500-laramie-longhorn-4x4-mega-cab-interior-photo-450262-s-1280x782.jpg

Heard of the Laramie Longhorn?

OP
OP
SuperBeaner

SuperBeaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well....................................................................................you can.

2012-ram-2500-laramie-longhorn-4x4-mega-cab-interior-photo-450262-s-1280x782.jpg

Heard of the Laramie Longhorn?

Yeah but I thought the longhorns all came with that flame-looking accent stitching. Im not really feeling that

Besides all the Longhorn models come with that 5'7" shorty bed. Not so very useful, IMO

Ryan12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Longhorn Interior= Straight Sex, Im going to be doing a saddle leather in my truck with brown stich with the Lonestar Emblem in the Back of the seats.

OP
OP
SuperBeaner

SuperBeaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Laramie Longhorn Interior= Straight Sex, Im going to be doing a saddle leather in my truck with brown stich with the Lonestar Emblem in the Back of the seats.

Where are you having it done? How much?

Ryan12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I get back from the "SAND BOX" so about 5 months from now. Got some serious plans for my truck when i get back.

MidnightRambler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I don't even like leather seats TBH, but that brown leather demands respect. I can't wait to see your new seats when you get them hooked up.

MidnightRambler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The Laramie Longhorn interior really is pure sex. I wish they made the them in 2010.

Not that I could even afford a Longhorn, but honestly I'd never seen the brown out this way when I was looking for my ram. Saw it on here. On the other hand, the dealers out here kind of suck.

Dawgcentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drove that Laramie Longhorn at the dealership a few weeks ago. The seats were the most comfortable thing you could imagine. The stitched leather dash was a great touch..and the thing rode the highway like a Lexus. I commented to the salesman about the current MPG display, saying it looked a little lower than I expected, he said.."Well, you're doing 90"

I should never have driven that truck...almost came home with it. The temptation was almost more than I could stand. I do love the Bighorn though :)

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't wait till I get leather in my truck. Cloth is too much of a pita in my opinion to keep clean and from absorbing odors. Also hate the hard plastic dash top, can't wait to swap it out with a stitched one from a sport, laramie, or laramie longhorn