Ram slush mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wwsowell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Got new Ram slush mats on the way. Shipped this morning! Got them for $132 on eBay shipping included!

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
like the weathertechs? Pics when you get them

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
far as I know they are exactly the same

OP
OP
W

wwsowell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
thanks! i thought they were pricey at 132 with shipping, but i like the looks of them a lot more than anything from walmart!

fat1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's cheaper than the mopar site is charging for them.

fat1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm considering a set, my truck came with the carpeted mats front and back. I think the slush would be better for winter and the carpet through the summer. Ebay has the best price so is there anything about the ones you received to make you think they are not authentic? I guess that doesn't matter as long as they are heavy duty and fitment is correct. You are satisfied with them?

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I like those I am now torn between getting the rear weathertech or this kit and giving away the front to my dad. Hmmm

I think I may just stay with my factory carpet ones in the rear.

$miley

Jluge2615

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I love the weather tech digital cut ones. I have them in my other vehicles. When i went on weather tech site to purchase they say they are not yet available for 2012 ram. But when you look up 2011 ram they ARE avail. I emailed their customer support but havent heard from then.

Is there some slight difference between the 2011 & 2012?

rblochli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Thanks for finding these, I wouldn't have thought to look on ebay! just ordered a set

Bob

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
To my knowledge there isn't any difference between the 2011's and the 2012's. So the weathertechs should fit just fine. Ill snap some pics of my 2011 with the weatheetechs when I get home and you can compare.

El phono

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I would recommend NOT getting the MOPAR floor mats. Especially if you can find a set of aftermarket mats at a lower price. The MOPAR ones don't hold mud/water/slush worth a crap because the sides are too low, and they don't go up over the transmission bell housing inside the cab at all. If you, or your passenger puts their feet anywhere but right down on the floor it's on carpet, which kind of defeats the purpose lol.

They are pretty heavy duty, and nice looking, but they aren't purpose built at all. If you get in, and out of your truck much in icky conditions, they probably won't serve the purpose of protecting your carpet very well. Just a heads up.

I have an Outdoorsman, so I got them stock, and was never particularly impressed.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I would recommend NOT getting the MOPAR floor mats. Especially if you can find a set of aftermarket mats at a lower price. The MOPAR ones don't hold mud/water/slush worth a crap because the sides are too low, and they don't go up over the transmission bell housing inside the cab at all. If you, or your passenger puts their feet anywhere but right down on the floor it's on carpet, which kind of defeats the purpose lol.

They are pretty heavy duty, and nice looking, but they aren't purpose built at all. If you get in, and out of your truck much in icky conditions, they probably won't serve the purpose of protecting your carpet very well. Just a heads up.

I have an Outdoorsman, so I got them stock, and was never particularly impressed.

I respectfully disagree. Perhaps the weathertech ones are better for people who really need some better coverage but as far as the Mopar slush mats I have in my 2011 I have been pretty impressed with them. I have found that they do hold liquids, dirt, gravel, etc... very well and they are easy to clean. Take them out and power wash them and you're done. Not to detract from the weathertech mats or other after market brands but I think the Mopar ones are pretty nice, plus they look better. It's all a matter of preference I suppose.