Ram slush mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grubrunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I respectfully disagree. Perhaps the weathertech ones are better for people who really need some better coverage but as far as the Mopar slush mats I have in my 2011 I have been pretty impressed with them. I have found that they do hold liquids, dirt, gravel, etc... very well and they are easy to clean. Take them out and power wash them and you're done. Not to detract from the weathertech mats or other after market brands but I think the Mopar ones are pretty nice, plus they look better. It's all a matter of preference I suppose.

Agree whole heartly!

They [Ram slush mats] are VERY heavy duty and don't move at all.

I've had WeatherTech mats before in the past. People are fooled into thinking they're "heavy duty" because they are rigid. Truth be told, they are made of very thin ABS-type plastic and have mediocre longevity..... I've found on several vehicles over the years. They scuff VERY easily and, depending on the substance you have spilled on them, are NOT as easy to clean as people will lead you to believe. Their lips also do NOT hold their shape after time so their ability to hold spills-n-slips deteriorates over time..... not to mention their cosmetic appearence. Finally, their color match to your vehicles interior is close..... but no cigar. Their rigidity, like I said earlier, fools people into thinking they're heavy duty. They're not. These comments are based on personal experiences.

Plus, while most of their products are above average, WeatherTech's customer service isn't worth a squirt of monkey's ****. They've screwed me over TWICE over the last three years. I pulled the plug on MacNeil Automotive Products Limited on the last screw-job.

You'll love the Ram Slush mats as it's one of the better investments I've made on my Ram thus far. Look great, do their intended job and are HEAVY duty.

PS: When all's said-n-done however, they [Weathertech] DO make the best deflectors and plate covers on the market.

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the mopar mats added from the dealer and haven't had any issues with them catching dirt, mud, water, etc... You would have to really be wading into some nastiness to fling stuff across the center. My rear mat has been awesome at keeping the kids (Both young and old) from getting crap on my carpets. I love'em!

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I had the mopar mats added from the dealer and haven't had any issues with them catching dirt, mud, water, etc... You would have to really be wading into some nastiness to fling stuff across the center. My rear mat has been awesome at keeping the kids (Both young and old) from getting crap on my carpets. I love'em!

Yeah I think the rear mat is an awesome piece. Aesthetically it looks awesome, and it covers pretty much the entire rear floor. I still get some junk on the front carpets, I know the mats aren't going to catch everything... but the under the rear is usually pretty damned close to perfectly clean when I go to vacuum. My rear seat in my QC gets used quite a bit as well. all sorts of paintball gear, and people riding in the back.