Random wire connected to the ram hole cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
2010 ram bighorn hemi. I've tore into the dash on my truck more then I have wanted to... damn touch screen radios just keep getting better and better I can't seem to make up my mind lol.

any ways my question is ive notice and unplugged this connector going to the ram hole filler towards the bottom of the bezel quite a few times Just wondering if I could put it to use or not. Or what is it intended to be plugged in to.

Also can I swap the dual climate control to my single. I don't care if the dual works. I just wanna update the interior in my truck a little bit. And honestly... I have a thing for the wood grain. Always had a sweet spot for it.

Also thought about wiring up a led in the cubby in front of the shifter where the full center meets. While I was in the process of retrofitting interior handle lights and maybe light up the floor also. Anyone put floor lights in with using the mopar lights? Pics? Any info would be great

Also wanting to swap my tan center console for a black. Can I swap just the top part? Or do I have to do a whole center console with it. Let's just say it is beyond able to be cleaned. I'm Always covered in grease and dirt plus the pup deciding he wants to pop a squat definitely doesn't help the equation either lol.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkbb061266ab762a07a9322c4e07692c68.jpg211a2ba4d5df6e9a337c073ed0ee2e13.jpg