Replacing center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usarmydude79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,

New to this forum. I have a 2009 2500 hemi quad cab SLT with a steering column shifter. I have the factory middle seat with pull down console. I would like to replace that with a full length floor console with no seat. I've seen several pics online but I can't seem to find a website that sells them. Does anyone know if this project can be done, and if so, recommendation on where to find one.

naumaa1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats the first one I found, do a search for center console swap/center console install. There are quite a few that have done the swap

Mikro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's one on Ebay.

2013-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 Center Floor Console Tan W/ Brown Lid OEM Even though it says a 2500 in thge listing do a lookup to make sure it is compatible. Most of these guys have others available.

I'm currently converting my 2011 from column shift to console shift. Started today, everything out, now going back together tomorrow.
trk1.jpg

trk2.jpg

Last edited: