Replacing Dash Pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'd like to replace my upper dash pad from the diesel gray plastic one to a Laramie/limited leather one. Has anyone done this? What's involved?

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
You can't replace just the pad. You need to replace the entire dash assembly.

I was going to do it, but it's really difficult to find a dash that is in perfect shape because it's an unwieldy piece and easy to bang up during removal. They're about $600 new (if I remember correctly) and then I'd need a new glovebox door too. So, I dropped the idea.

bullitt5244

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have completed this mod. Let me know if you have questions. Would be glad to help.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I'd like to replace my upper dash pad from the diesel gray plastic one to a Laramie/limited leather one. Has anyone done this? What's involved?

Its doable, last time I checked it was roughly $460 for the full dash piece, + shipping, but that was from benny. I ended up ordering mine locally, took 2 guys probably 4 hours to do it completely.