Roadwire red leather!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I feel red leather is a love it or hate it color, I love it!

I've been wanting to do it since I got the truck in Jan, I also installed Rebel door panels, Rebel center console lid, and Rebel steering wheel.

Its Roadwire med red with perforated inserts, and black stitching.

leather2.jpg

leather3.jpg

leather4.jpg

leather1.jpg

Fergeson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you get it from?? have a link?? I would love those seats in my black ram

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where did you get it from?? have a link?? I would love those seats in my black ram

you just go to Roadwire.com

then navigate the site, to enter year, make, model,
they show the common stock colors, but they have a drop down menu, and you can pick another color if you want.
and do "add ons" of the perf inserts and contrast color stitching, they can add a embroidered logo too

Steen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn Crew Cab 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks awesome man! What you pay for the roadside kit? I bet those Rebel panels were a pretty penny! You get them new from Mopar?

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have the black vinyl on you doors? I see something, not sure what it is. If so you need to take that off! I did mine last weekend.

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have the black vinyl on you doors? I see something, not sure what it is. If so you need to take that off! I did mine last weekend.

do you have pics of the part you took off?

does it leave holes behind it?

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks awesome man! What you pay for the roadside kit? I bet those Rebel panels were a pretty penny! You get them new from Mopar?

my buddy has an account at a Roadwire distributor, so I got a deal on the kit, and Him and I did the install.
Retail is like $1800 installed

I got the door panels, console lid, and steering wheel all off Ebay, over a few months.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The red really isn't for me but the fit and finish look great. Looks like it could be from the factory.

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders
Btw, I see that gators hat on the floor, go gators. I'm an Aggie now but grew up a gator, dad played baseball there so I still have a soft spot for them haha.