Rubber mats for winter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
What do you have? I'm still rocking the carpet mats, but I need something for winter. if you could post some pics of what you got. I'm looking for something that will contain all the slush and crap during the crappy days

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Huskys...I wanted weathertechs, but got the Huskys for 80 bucks on CL..it was a full set too.

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Weathertech catch all are bad ass for snow and slush containment!

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Sweet, I will research husky and weathertech

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I haven't got them yet, but I'm going to be getting the Weathertechs soon. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
my friends dad had a really neat trick. he cut house carpet to fit the inside of his truck perfectly. it looks weird, but when i looked underneath, not a single defect.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
my friends dad had a really neat trick. he cut house carpet to fit the inside of his truck perfectly. it looks weird, but when i looked underneath, not a single defect.

was that for year round or just winter? lol

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
he did it for year round, said he put it in the day after he bought it. but i dont see why you couldnt remove it for seasons.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
i think im going weathertechs

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Carpeted Catchalls here. I really like them. I use them year round. Don't have a pic right now, but I'll get one.

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the custom fit Lund Catch-it floor mats. I love them. Then went to the Walmart and bought a cheap pair of small mats for the backs.... I can't remember how much they were but I haven't had any problems

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
I use Catch All ones with some thick rubber ones on top of those in the winter, in the summer time I use my Harley ones
Got them free when I worked at the ferd dealership (got like 5 sets for free) these are for an expedition
Picture039.jpg

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Weathertech looks much nicer then husky, but its much more expensive.

DrewRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI MDS
Nifty Catch-it mats. I wanted the weather tech but found these while researching. They look good and the fact that they roll out onto the door sills is what sold me. They cost more than the husky but they are cheaper than the weather tech. Huskys do the job but they are ugly, i had them on my old truck and hated the unfinished look where it rolled up around the sill.

DSC02625-1.jpg

via DroidX (Tapatalk)

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Nifty Catch-it mats. I wanted the weather tech but found these while researching. They look good and the fact that they roll out onto the door sills is what sold me. They cost more than the husky but they are cheaper than the weather tech. Huskys do the job but they are ugly, i had them on my old truck and hated the unfinished look where it rolled up around the sill.

DSC02625-1.jpg

via DroidX (Tapatalk)
i'm going to look into those...I also like how they go out to the door sill.

DrewRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI MDS
I got them off autoanything.com look on the net for coupon code think they were like 75 shipped to my door. I bought the back seat ones too, they are nice but they don't go across the whole floor like i thought they would so i wouldn't recommend those unless your ok with that.

via DroidX (Tapatalk)

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I got them off autoanything.com look on the net for coupon code think they were like 75 shipped to my door. I bought the back seat ones too, they are nice but they don't go across the whole floor like i thought they would so i wouldn't recommend those unless your ok with that.

via DroidX (Tapatalk)

lol...thanks....i am on their website right now....and it appears that I could get free avs ventvisors with the purchase of these matts