seat protectant?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ive got two two year olds, which means that on occasion i could have any manner of stuff dropped in carpet or on seats, etc. while catching it and cleaning it is the best idea, there are times something goes unnoticed. i was wondering if you guys scotchgarded your cloth seats or carpet or have a recommendation for protecting your interior. thanks.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Dont take the kids lol j/k check out the vendor site im sure you can find good stuff there i use adams stuff on mine works great.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've never put anything on mine, but scotchguard is a good protectant and I would also recommend checking out our vendor Adams as mentioned above. They provide a line of cleaning and protecting supplies.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
This thread will be useful when I get my carpet dyed. There's a HUGE red stain on the back seat carpet right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Scotchguard was one of the first things I did when I got this truck. I did the seats first then the carpet next and it's paid for itself a few times already with my 2 year old son

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey blue heres an idea
100_6942.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
This thread will be useful when I get my carpet dyed. There's a HUGE red stain on the back seat carpet right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hauling bodies in the back? lol

OP
OP
Bluegrass James
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i did this today. let me say, it will knock you don with fumes...be sure to be in a well ventilated area and be ready to leave your windows down for an extended period. mine are still down in the garage. anyway, picked a couple cans up at wally world and it took most of both. did the carpets, mats, seats (front and back). it warns about wiping up overspray of vinyl, etc. i didnt, and it evaporated. fast and loose i guess...but it worked out.

im sure my kids will let me know if it works well or not over the holidays. im certain one of them will sail something out of their seat into the floor or something.