Seat size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calegg11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Random question but what are the differences in seat size of the rear seats of the CC vs QC? Not leg room or anything like that. The actual size of the seats. Are they the same? Is it how the are attached, I've been looking at stock take off leather seats and some say they'll fit a QC but not a CC.
thanks in advance

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Should be the same. There are solid bench and 40/60 split.

Bizjettech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Random question but what are the differences in seat size of the rear seats of the CC vs QC? Not leg room or anything like that. The actual size of the seats. Are they the same? Is it how the are attached, I've been looking at stock take off leather seats and some say they'll fit a QC but not a CC.
thanks in advance

Where are you finding take off leather seats??

OP
OP
Calegg11

Calegg11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Found a set on eBay weren't the right set form my back seat with arm rest but got me thinking about others. I like the older leather with cloth inserts but can't find anywhere that has those readily available.

JCJ4290

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 CC 4X4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You know that Katzkin is custom order and great material, right? They can do the inserts

OP
OP
Calegg11

Calegg11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You know that Katzkin is custom order and great material, right? They can do the inserts

Yah I'm just really bad at not wanting to make decisions and if its there in my hands I'm buying if its not I'm questioning whether or not if it is what I want.

Stupid, I know but then again my last 3 trucks have been impulse buys