Seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guys I'm contemplating doing a seat swap over the summer. My Express has the Diesel grey and tan vinyl seats. And they have already started busting and splitting on me. Plus they are both manual seats on both sides. What would be a good color that would match up to the factory cope combo of my interior also?

And since my dad has bought his Cummins with cloth seats we have realized his seats are way more comfortable than mine are. So I have been debating on swapping mine out for a set of power cloth seats from a Sport. To get some more comfort in the cab of my truck. Do you guys have any websites or places to find these seats that will be reasonable on shipping? I'm not having much luck with eBay. Thanks for your help guys.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Dodgetk81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Look up seats and such. I got a set of sport seats with console, dash bezel and shipping to pay for 1600

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
check out some salvage yards for a deal..