Somebody Stop me, Mods, mods, mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suzukiquadrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 , 2004
Engine
cummins 5.9, 6.6 duramax
Welcome man, enjoy the mods, in the first week i had mine, bedlinered, topper, floor mats.

harr118

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
are those seat covers all leather or do you the have the cloth in the middle?

OP
OP
rchadhaney

rchadhaney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
are those seat covers all leather or do you the have the cloth in the middle?

What seatcovers? The Katzskins? I haven't actually ordered them yet, still thinkinb about it, but the ones I'm looking at are all leather and no cloth, which is different than what the Ram version of leather seats have.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
By far of ANY forum I've been on, this one kicks ass. And I'd say that even if I wasn't an Admin / Vendor here. :birgits_tiredcoffee

I agree with that sentiment. The other Dodge Forum I am on is nothing but people bickering about stupid things and most of the subforums just seem dead as of late. Stumbled upon RAMForum and it's awesome!

To3z

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hahaha I feel your pain on this one too! I just bought mine last week too and come monday i'll have already spent 5grand on mods and labor... But I keep wanting to add more! My girlfriend's b-day is this month and all she's getting is some flowers haha. Glad to know i'm not the only one who's gonna be in the doghouse :hidesbehindsofa:

Blackline

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Nice list! I added K and N CAI, magna flow exhaust, debadged, blacked out all chrome, custom badges, line x, painted interior panels, and extang tri fold cover in two weeks! My wife said that we should have kept the jeep. LOL It all good though at least the family can all ride in comfort now in the modded vehcile :)

Lawhand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
first week i had mine Line-x spray, floor mats, AEM bruteforce(best mod ever), mufflex, and other small things.

Its a buggggg. once u catch it it doesnt go away

Gardenfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Coming here asking for help to stop with mods, is like running up to a bunch of drug dealers and asking for help to stop snorting coke lol.

It is a sickness among us, and it's a good thing!

KBExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine got a rhino liner and tint at the dealer. I've got a remote start and the 4x4 off road bedside stickers on the way.

I think I'm still being conservative. (But that's because my Mustang gets most of the mod money) :)

Firefighter-Diff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
katzkin leather

can you please post the link for the one your planning on buying i couldnt find one for $750 on there website thank you

limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Black Limited 1500
Engine
Hemi
Even with the Limited, there are mod"s to come.
but i found buying as many options you can get at new, you have factory install, witch
Kelly blue book has value on. I did it the hard way when i use to get a basice harley davidson, and add $$$$$$, but now I get the SE CVO's It's all Factory but I lose a smaller % when i sell them. After market add on's not a lot of value unless you fine somebody that is looking for what you did... Sorry if i got of track