Something For Hauling Your Pet Around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silvercreek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you're like me you like to keep your truck as clean as possible. I usually go to extremes trying to keep the interior look good and clean especially on my new 2013 RAM. Which is next to impossible with my buddy Barker, my 13 year old Golden Retriever. I came up with this idea and had a friend with a custom upholstery shop make this cover for the back seat area in my new Laramie Longhorn. I thought I would share these picture with those of you that may not have seen them on another site.

TheRudeDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice!! How much and would he be willing to make another one?

TheRudeDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All you need now is something to protect the doors.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awesome, and with that interior i don't blame you for wanting to protect it.

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have something similar for my center console of course its for a yorkie poo and a morkie. Lol

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
CoverCraft sells a "Pet barrier" I was looking at em, $340 though. Ouch!

I have one of the 'generic' duck material ones, and it 'helps' but stil basically sucks and requires a good vacuum after transport.

I've found a kind size (maybe a queen?) bed sheet and 2 bungee cords around the head rests seems to keep the most hair off the interior. I have the Husky rear floor liner, so that cleans up easy.

SafetyMan43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't know about y'all... .but I see a MAJOR difference between these two products.

I love the one the OP posted!

If you're like me you like to keep your truck as clean as possible. I usually go to extremes trying to keep the interior look good and clean especially on my new 2013 RAM. Which is next to impossible with my buddy Barker, my 13 year old Golden Retriever. I came up with this idea and had a friend with a custom upholstery shop make this cover for the back seat area in my new Laramie Longhorn. I thought I would share these picture with those of you that may not have seen them on another site.

Pet cover.

Kurgo Dog Hammock, Kurgo Dog Car Hammock, Kurgo Wander Hammock

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

StevoTee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used canine covers custom rear seat protector... Fits snug and allows for all seatbelts to be used. Pretty nice and works well for my Bernese cross labradoodle.

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L w/8 Speed Trans.
I don't know about y'all... .but I see a MAJOR difference between these two products.

I love the one the OP posted!

As do I. I'd buy one of those in a heart beat. Our bulldogs shed like mad.

steady_yeti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 liter V8
And chance you could post some pictures showing how it fits?

Sorry for the craptastic image quality, but here you go. The last image shows how it hides stuff you put in the floorboards, which is a nice bonus.

The neoprene straps on the front seats worried me until I tried it out.. you can't even feel them at all.

This is a 2013 quad cab, with the XL version of the 'hammock.' Not as nice as the custom one in the original post, but it works for me. Plus my floor isn't flat, so having the seats up isn't comfy for the pooch.

7LW9zin.jpgzDFwrIq.jpg
8xQe38J.jpg
15EGBvV.jpg
K02qbgN.jpg
dzcxkgT.jpg
vkyAMTT.jpg
k7zwAXO.jpg

Heywood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
I was looking at these as well. There was one company that made side shields. They fit in between the side panel and glass.

RedRam20s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where can I get the fold flat floor besides a dealer?